Monday 14 September 2015

Learning Skills Success Criteria - Mlle. Corsino's Class

Here is the success criteria that we made together in class for all of the learning skills. This is the criteria that we will be using for the school year!





Self-Regulation
Success Criteria
I can…
  • try to answer questions on my own before asking peers and my teacher.
  • identify my strengths in school work.
  •  and then ask for help when I need it.
  • set realistic goals that I can achieve.
  • pay attention to the teacher.
  • listen to my classmates.
  • think before I speak and act.
  • raise my hand instead of shouting out.
                                    Independent Work
                             Success Criteria
I can…
  • focus on the work I have been assigned without distracting my classmates.
  • use success criteria, rubrics and checklists to complete my work.
  • work silently when necessary.
  • avoid talking to my friends.
  • complete the activity or assignment.
  • Use feedback from the teacher when reviewing my work and deciding what changes need to be made. 
Initiative
Success Criteria
I can…
  • put effort into my work and make sure I am always doing my best work.
  • have a positive attitude towards learning.
  • help someone when I see that they need help.
  • be motivated to complete assigned tasks.
  • take risks and be open to learning new things.
  • ask questions to learn more.
  • find out from a friend what I missed when I was away.
     
Organization
Success Criteria
I can…
  • use class time wisely.
  • keep my workspace neat.
  • put handouts inside the right duotang.
  • Make a list of school work and figure out which assignments to do first based on when they are due.
  • finish my work on time.
  • use my agenda and classroom tools to assist me with organizing my work. (Ex: the homework board)
                                         Collaboration                                          Success Criteria
   I can…
  •  respect my peers.
  • participate in group activities.
  • listen to what my peers have to say.
  • Share my ideas to help my group solve problems and make decisions.
  • be a team player.
  • complete my share of the work to the best of my ability.

                                   
    Responsibility
                                   
    Success Criteria
I can…
  •  follow the school and classroom rules.
  • finish my work on time.
  • come prepared with all necessary materials.
  • respect the property of others and the classroom environment.
  • write and sign my agenda.
  • study for tests and assignments.
  • Accept consequences for my choices, think about who I have affected, and take steps to make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment